Monday, March 29, 2010

Hiatus 2010

That's what I'm going to start calling my replacement for "Spring Break" from now on. "Spring Hiatus" from work, from stress, and from worries. I decided that I might do that this coming week, so I have time to update my blog (sorry for the delays) and not worry about the job hunt for once. I might even drive out of town to visit some friends and family.

We'll see how that pans out.

Other than that, I spent a week working on my websites so I can get paid in time for May. I have to remember to at least make some phone calls this week, and pay some bills. I also have to invoice my clients once their projects near completion, otherwise I could potentially get gypped.

I promise a week's worth of updates tomorrow! For now, I might start off my hiatus with some snoring.



Over and Out,

David

No comments:

Post a Comment