Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Entry 61

Happy 26th Anniversary, Mom and Pops! Enjoy!


Day 61 - Today is March 2, 2010 -- my parents' 26th anniversary. They have five sons, including me, and have lived very hectic lives; still, they persevere and have been together for more than a quarter of a century.

My brothers and I collaborated on an impromptu video gift, using webcams and a quick stint in Windows Movie Maker (I did say, "impromptu," afterall). We made a video counting down several landmark points in their lives together; it has many inside jokes, a whole lot of heartfelt sentiment, and 26-years' worth of love.

Happy Anniversary to Rick and Melissa Lucio! We love you very much, mom and dad.


- Your sons,

The 5 Ds:
Daniel Ryne, David Armando, Derek Robert, Dario Miguel, and Duran Arturo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you guys so much! This was the best gift ever! We love you so very, very much and miss you tremendously! We are very blessed to have each of you in our lives!

    ReplyDelete