Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Entry 62

Day 62 - Spoke to Audrey at Fortis First this morning; they were the company in charge of my recruitment for the internship at {algo+rhythm} -- the one I'm super anxious about. She basically passed along the same message, "Only a couple of weeks left of deliberation for the position. Be patient!" I'm excited!

In the mean time, today I worked on the SQL Database (NT Daily archives) for three hours straight. In case you don't know, that's enough to drive someone clinically insane. True story. I also started on my new freelance project to kill time.

I met with the new client, Stephanie, at Art 6 this afternoon to draw up a wire frame and site-map for her new photography website. I'll be using Drupal for the first time to layout the website, and have it done by May. I also got a French-vanilla latte, and continued my crazy workout today.




Tomorrow: Changeover. The movie keeps going, and nobody in the audience has any idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment