Friday, February 19, 2010

Entry 45 & 46

Day 45 - Valentine's Day isn't exactly one of my favorite holidays. But, my brothers -- Derek and Duran -- and I were all spending it alone this year so we decided to make the best of it.

Our grandparents decided that they would give us a nice surprise treat for the occasion, and sent us all a small handful of spending money. Thrilled, and
now armed with cash, we went to have the happiest food we could think of: Pancakes! Hope you had a good day. Aside from coming down with a fever, I had a delicious and fun day.



Day 46 - Remember that fever we talked about? Yeah, he came back to kick my ass overnight. I spent most of the day fighting off the chills and the sweats as they used my body as the court for their tennis match. The walls of my room were basically all I stared at all day, so I decided I would treat you to their blandness...

...on the other end of the spectrum of irony, I got asked out on a date by a close friend of mine. This marks the first time I have EVER been asked out, and not done the asking...I was thrilled. But more on that later in the week...

No comments:

Post a Comment