Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Chroincle Project - Days 10, 11, & 12

Sorry for the delay. With traveling back home, running errands, being in meetings, sending out applications, and one fun night of celebrations I might have been a bit sidetracked. But I didn't forget about you! In fact, I have the last three days of posts right here...

Day 10 - Was on the road today. I stopped by in Kingsville to drop of a game KC had left at my family's house, and then spent a short while with my older brother Daniel at his new loft in Corpus Christi. He showed me around the area, and then showed my the awesome view from his building's roof.

He lives right off the bay, and the marina is just beautiful. After that I drove back to Denton, and arrive just before midnight -- I got to see all four of my brothers in the same day. Despite 10 hours of driving, it was a good day.




Day 11 - I had a busy day, from start to finish. Toward the "winding down" portion of the night, Derek and I got our long-awaited Christmas presents from our parents (UPS got lost en route to the apartment last week).

I got some nice business casual clothes for the job hunt (and eventual find) and a copy of Barney Stinson's newest book "Bro on the Go!" It came just in time, as How I Met Your Mother had its 100th episod
e that night, so we suited up for the occasion.

Admittedly, this picture was Photoshopped, but I felt like anything else took away from the true meaning of the image-- awesomeness.




Day 12 - Another day of errands, and by the time we were done I realized just how much I had driven over the past month (reads: 2,590.0 miles since December 15). I spend a lot of time moving back and forth between several points, and I am very glad my car gets 30 mpg.

At least now Derek has a nice lay of the land here in Denton, so when his car situation gets worked out he'll be able to navigate without me around.

No comments:

Post a Comment