Here's what's happened the last few weeks:
- Four exams in one week (Finals for the Summer semester 1).
- Visited by my dad and three younger brothers (the youngest, Duran, had Freshman Orientation).
- And with that, figured out Duran's moving in with me in the Fall. :-)
- And also introduced my girlfriend to my family. They like each other more than me :-(
- Started working out again (sucks to do with a hernia, but I'm careful about it).
- Started a new semester of a harder biology course.
- Finally got parts of the database up and running at work, but hit another brick wall.
- Been being an awesome friend to just about everybody who asks!
- Got into the best guild on server
as retribution (Yes, this is WoW stuff).
Lots going on lately, but I promise I will have real posts up soon. This next week is going to be crazy for me, but if I can get some serious work done by the first, then I can post twice this coming weekend. Love ya guys, keep it real!
Over and Out,