Monday, June 8, 2009

Apologies for the Lull

It's bound to happen more often than I'd like this summer. I just started summer classes which go from 8:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. every weekday. I also just started a new webmaster job, and my first job is moving from an online host that uses FTP to a server (most likely using Apache).

In all likelihood, I will be so overwhelmed, I may get a blog post up every two-four weeks (if that). It's an ongoing battle between me and my sloth. I wanted to do an E3 related post last week, but I figured it's been done over...and plus I wasn't there.

Instead, I intend to make the next blog this weekend. For now, I will leave you with this story:

North Korea sentences two U.S. journalist to 12 years of Hard Labor

And what's worse is that there will most likely be no actions taken by the U.S. government to help these journalists, because of the haste in which N. Korea's highest courts responded to the incident. The verdict is upsetting to a lot of Journalists, as the "hostile actions" the journalists took have never been completely clarified. Bad times for journalists...


Over and Out,

David Lucio

No comments:

Post a Comment